Saving electricity with joy for a better future.
To save millions of units of electricity every year by designing & manufacturing innovative energy efficient motor control systems and super- efficient appliances that are a delight to the customers and offer long lasting values. To conduct our business ethically such that it is beneficial to our employees, suppliers & shareholders.About Versadrives →
Life @ Versadrives
The innovation at Versa Drives pushes every member to continuously learn and push their boundaries
You will share the space with birds, rabbits, trees, and shrubs with a view of majestic western ghats.
The average years of employment @ Versa Drives is 9.9 years with 2+ advancements. (For members with > 3 years of employment)
Versa Drives complies with all employee-related statutory requirements. All members under payroll are eligible for ESI / Star Health Insurance. Our policies are designed to respect life outside work with suitable considerations for recuperation, maternal/paternal care, social duties, and wellness.Explore Jobs@Versadrives →
I am very proud to be associated with VDPL. Our Management is entirely different from other industry because they understand Employees' need and do the needful to meet them. I can confidently say that my career is growing along with the company's growth.
Open communication and transparency in the company make me feel at home. Great place to work as I interact with wonderful minds and learn new things constantly. This is the company that makes me proud, empowers me to assist the customers and makes me excited to wake up and go to work every day.
I joined Versa Drives Private Limited family in 2009 as a Service Engineer and currently, I am working as Assistant Manager. In this period it was a very good experience and I have observed the gradual growth in my career. Versa Drives Private Limited is trustworthy in all aspects and it is growing steadily.
Being here in Versa Drives, I had a chance to improve my skills in various aspects from people management to quality control. I enjoy being here every moment as I am sure of my incredible team members. Do your job in a better & smart way because you are not an employee but one of VDPL family!
Versa Drives is my second home and a family which gives beautiful memories to carry. I have cherished being a part of Versa. Joined as a technician in production, I was given many opportunities to prove myself that lifted me to the position as Assistant Manager.
I am working here for the past 10 years. I am very happy and proud to be a part of this company. I feel like my future is all set and I wish to work for this company until my retirement because of the immense satisfaction I get from the company's working environment.
I never get tired of working here and I always get energized by of the highly positive atmosphere and the excellent work culture, the company has created for its employees. Everyone I work with here is amazing.
I am proud to be associated with VDPL for it's good environment, nice culture and freedom at work. I strongly believe that VDPL is like my another family which give me everything that needed by me.
VPDL is a peaceful company to work for. It is not only respecting it's employess, but the nature and every living being in the surroundings. It is a company which follows government rules and regulations strictly. The company is working on social related products too.
If work is your passion, then Versa Drives is the place to achieve it. VDPL gives an advanced environment to explore technology, manage people, and processes. On successful completion of 7 years, I acquired a solid base in my career where I was challenged on several technical fronts and learned new things.
My first career step is in versa drives. I take pride in reaching my 10th year as an assistant manager. Loving versa drives for plenty of reasons like green culture, employee-friendly principles, freedom to grab opportunities, adventurous learning and daily cheers to growing high. I enjoy working here.
Senior Embedded Engineer
8+ years experience
Technical skills required
- Proficient in Bare-metal Embedded software development using Embedded C/C++
- Extensive experience in micro-controller, low-level hardware, and communication protocol (UART, SPI, I2C, Modbus, CAN, Ethernet)
- Provide guidance for the team with technical architecture as needed
- Should have strong analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Peer reviews for SW development artifacts (SRS, HLD, LLD, Source Code, Test Specs & Reports)
- Good understanding of various control algorithms for motor control
- Experience in control algorithm design PI, PID
- Experience in code version control systems
- Ability to work in teams and must have strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to define the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Collaborate with HW and Application engineers for SW development activities.
Embedded Firmware Engineer
2 - 5 years Experience
Technical skills required
- Experience in embedded software development in C/C++.
- Good exposure in low-level hardware and communication protocol (SPI, I2C, RS232, CAN, Modbus, USB).
- Strong knowledge of micro-controller architectures and its interfacing
- Good knowledge of embedded tools like emulators, linkers, make files, etc.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Knowledge on electronic circuit design and trouble shooting.
- Responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting embedded software.
Quality Assurance Manager
Experience: 20+ years
Technical skills required
- The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager will oversee the activity of the quality assurance department and developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the VDPL’s products and development processes.
- Needs to demand the following.
- DFMEA (Design Failure Mode Effective Analysis)
- PFMEA (Process Failure Mode Effective Analysis)
- PPAP (Production part approval process)
- Design Matrix.
- Conduct the pilot lot manufacturing system (i.e. batch 1, 2, 3) until the documents & processes are getting concrete.
- Conduct the MRM (Management review meeting) as per schedule.
- Need to remove the fear of ISO audit from all the members by ensure all the process and records has been maintained on time.
- Needs to train the quality department team members along with quality terms.
- Conduct the FRB (Failure review board) in a robust way and he must ensure the 'reduction of failure'.
- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking manufacturing processes and final output.
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, Design team, and other appropriate teams.
- Needs to Coordinate product testing processes and participate in product testing.
- Needs to Identify and analyze issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, in products and recommend & facilitates the solutions to these issues.
- Reviews customer feedback and appropriate action must be initiated.
- Need to monitor all the processes that are affect the quality of the product.
Max 8 years experience (Freshers can also apply)
Technical skills required
- Solidworks CAD modelling (Solid+ surface) & Drawing - Plastics; sheet metal & die casting parts
- GD & T; Stack up calculations
- Knowledge on machines, manufacturing, standard raw materials, inspection, plating—for diecasting; sheet metal & plastic parts
- Basic design calculations
- Basic FEA
- Exposure on automation, productivity improvements
- Vendor + supplier follow up
Apply NowAnd we'll get back to you within 48 hours.